Monday, September 10, 2007

Movies to choose from

I have too many choices for movies and tv shows tonight. lol It's hard to decide on the quick show, finish Black Snake Moan, or start Delta Farce or Georgia Rule. I'm half way through BSM I think, so I will finish that one first. I'll report back on how it finishes. I hadn't heard anything about it before watching a preview on another movie in the last week. After the preview I knew I had to see it.

Lawrence Fishbourne plays a man that lives in the rural south. One day he goes out to find a young white woman beaten (thought to be dead) on his road. He learns through others that she is a druggy sex addict and he deems it his responsibility to save her from herself. There have been a lot of funny parts for how serious the movie is. Also, there are many other little stories going on as well. But it's easy to keep up with. I'll try to get back with a review of the whole movie soon.

No comments: