Saturday, September 15, 2007

Last night of puppies

My Aunt is home tomorrow afternoon and my time with the girls will be up for a little while. We've had them for about 4 weeks and I don't know what I'm gonna do without them. The first couple of weeks was a big adjustment, but now it's like having 2 more kids. lol Except these kids will nap with me whenever I want. LMBO

K, the problem is hubby is gone a lot lately and I only have them with me in the evening to watch tv with. Cuddle on the couch. I haven't had something so excited to see me when I get home than when the kids were super young. These dogs are constant puppies even at a little over 1 and I'm gonna miss them.

She said she's not going to be out of town for a while now and that makes me sad. I told her we could have joint custody of the dogs, but now I'm sorry I did. :( If she's not going to travel as much, then I'm going to have to get a couple of little dogs. I'm just going to miss having them too much not to get my own.

No comments: