Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hello again

Well I'm just checking in to see if anyone needs a fast forward to where it's really happening. I'm keeping this open for some specific reasons. lol

So what's happening around here? Well school started and that was crazy to get used to last week. I'm back to work almost full swing. Ok, I didn't make it 30 hours, but I intended to. lmao Get off my back! I have more appointments set up for this week, so I'll get back in a groove.

Tonight I'm PMSing so bad I'm looking for a good bar fight. Anyone wanna head down to the bar with me for some tequila shots? It's Sunday night so you know the chicks down there deserve a good beatin'!!! Sigh, no one ever wants to go start trouble with me. Guess that's a good thing.

Alright, I need to hit the zillion other blogs I have going as well. I just wanted to send a quick update and HOLA Bitchola's!

No comments: