Monday, September 24, 2007

google dance

Is google ever going to get done with their dancing? Now don't get me wrong, I really do love google. It is the only search I use. But this stupid PR is the worst thing ever thought up. Not only that, but they rethink every so often how to make it more stupid. But this latest transition has been going on over 2 months.

I love to see the little green line go up on my sites. Even though I know it really has nothing to do with my sales and traffic, it's just cool. lol But I do need it to go up so I can get some more of my blogs on some paid sites. I don't want to just rely on this site for paid blogging. I want to jump in with both feet and get soaking wet this month. lol

The consensus is it finally quit updating because it was so out of date. That is cool, I can totally live with that. But we need to get some of the other sites updated with that decision. lol I have sites with major traffic that are still not pulling in numbers for paid blogging because of PR. The big dummies!

No comments: