Saturday, September 22, 2007

Paid blogging

I know you have seen the disclaimer on here and then of course some of the links. Not all of them as some of them are just me sending you to my favorite places I know and love. lol But I did join Pay Per Post a few months ago and I've been very happy with them.

I've only been taking opps here and there but it has been enough to pay for my websites and some monthly programs I belong too. That is all I was hoping for. Now it is time to start taking a few more opps and cover some more fun expenses. Like trips to the movies and family dinner nights.

I am glad I don't have to take any blogging opportunities that don't fit into my blog. I'm not ready to sell myself out just to get a couple of bucks. But I do appreciate finding new sites to visit and then reviewing them for all of you to check out.

My favorites are the movies. There have been movie opps that have come out and I haven't even heard of the movie yet in previews. It never fails that I start seeing the trailers about a week after it becomes available through Pay Per Post. I love being able to check out the movie sites before anyone else even knows about it.

Blogging about stuff I like is of course an addiction. But making extra money while I blog about it is now an obsession. You to can get paid to blog about whatever you want. Just pick what fits your life and post!


No comments: